- Please note that TTS will not offer Graduate Level courses during its 2016-17 Academic Calendar but will add them in future years based upon the request demand of our current and prospective student population.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 60 credit hours
- Maximum Advanced Standing: 9 hours
TUITION AND FEES
TTS does not charge tuition based on credit hours. In order to remain sustainable, TTS charges a small processing fee for application (onetime $50), and learning assessment.
- One-time Application fee: $50
- Learning Assessment fee: $100 per course.
Textbooks NOT included
The cost of textbooks (average $25 – $35 per course) and are not covered in the fees listed above.
Selected Required Courses
- BI500 Introduction to the Old Testament
- BI501 Introduction to the New Testament
- BI550 The Book of Isaiah
- BI551 The Gospel of Mark
- TH500 Christian Doctrine
- TH600 Apologetics
- TH601 Hermeneutics
- MS500 Christ centered Preaching
- MS502 Church Administration and Leadership
- MS560 Christian Worship and Spiritual Renewal
- MS570 Globalization and the Great Commission
- MS600 Evangelism and Discipleship in the Local Church
- MS601 Survey of Pastoral Ministry
- MS610 Ministry Practicum
Church History Studies
- CH600 Church History