Bachelor of Biblical Studies
Associates Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 60 credit hours
- Maximum Advanced Standing: 9 hours
TUITION AND FEES
TTS does not charge tuition based on credit hours. In order to remain sustainable, TTS charges a small processing fee for application (onetime $50), and learning assessment.
- One-time Application fee: $50
- Learning Assessment fee: $56 per course.
Textbooks NOT includedThe cost of textbooks (average $20 – $25 per course) and are not covered in the fees listed above.
- BTH300 Acts
- BTH301 Old Testament Books of Poetry
- BTH302 Epistles of Paul I
- BTH303 Epistles of Paul II
- BTH304 Romans
- BTH305 Systematic Theology I
- BTH306 Systematic Theology II
- BTH307 Church History
- BTH308 1 Corinthians
- BTH309 Spiritual Warfare and Diving Healing
- BTH310 Field Ministry
- BTH401 Systematic Theology III
- BTH402 General Epistles
- BTH403 Revelation
- BTH405 Genesis
- BTH406 Old Testament – Major Prophets
- BTH407 Old Testament – Minor Prophets
- BTH408 Hebrews
- BTH409 Biblical Preaching
- BTH410 Christian Worship